Do you think no wager bonuses are the best thing ever? Well, the terms and conditions attached to them will bring you back to reality. Take Chap’s advice and read the terms and conditions attached to the bonus you want to claim. Online casinos use these for two reasons.
The first and obvious one is that they want to make it harder for players to withdraw a no wagering bonus. The second reason is that they need to protect canadian bitcoin casino themselves from disputes. Thus, they clearly state terms and conditions on the page along with the bonus offer. These terms and conditions will give you detailed info about the limitations and requirements of the bonus. Chap covers the most common ones down below.
- Expiration date – Usually, online casinos give players up to 7 days after registration to use their no wager bonus. Some offers expire even faster within 24 or 48 hours.
- Max withdrawal – The amount you can win from the casino bonus no wagering deal is often limited. It applies to both cash bonuses and free spins. If the limit is, for example, $100, you cannot withdraw anything above that amount. Expect the max cashout to go between $50 and $100.
- Minimum deposit – This applies to deposit no wagering bonuses. It’s the lowest amount you have to deposit to qualify for the no rollover casino bonus.
- Supported games – These are the games available for you to play at the casino with the promo funds or spins. Usually, gambling sites will remove the slots with the highest RTP from no playthrough offers.
- Restricted countries – Some jurisdictions don’t allow offering wager-free bonuses to their consumers. Also, casinos often have different bonuses for players from other countries. So, make sure that users from your country can claim the no playthrough promotion you want to snatch.
Mobile No Wagering Casino Bonuses
Nowadays, everyone is always in a rush, and people do most things on the go. The good news here is that online casinos are keeping up, and they provide their players with their flawless mobile versions. Leer más